Schedule a report
Saving a report for quick access is handy.
Getting the report on your email is even more convenient.
You can easily configure to receive reports on your email or FTP server periodically. It takes just a few configuration details to get it working.
Follow the below steps:
- Once your report is ready to be scheduled, Click 'Save | Schedule' Button.
- Give your report a name and a description(optional).
- Click 'Schedule This Report'.
- Set the 'Frequency' of your report. Day of the week is determined based on the day when you configured the report.
- Set the 'Time' when you would prefer to receive the mail.
- Set 'Schedule Till' to limit your scheduled requests to your preferred date.
- Select the mode of connection using the dropdown 'Send via' to indicate your preference between email and FTP transfer.
Please note - You need to create an FTP connection first before scheduling your report for FTP transfer. You can create the connection at Analytics->Custom Reports-> Manage Connections.
- Click 'Save'.
- For security purpose, we send a confirmation mail to your registered email address. Kindly click on the confirmation link to authenticate the scheduled request.
Updated about 2 years ago