- Processed: This means the email is submitted to Netcore Email API servers and is yet to be delivered to end-user/s.
- Dropped: The recipient email against this status has either clicked on the “unsubscribe” link or received a bounce or reported email as spam in past.
- Unsubscribe: This means that the user has clicked on the unsubscribe link.
- Hard bounce: The email address or the recipient server does not exist at all.
- Soft bounce: This means that mostly the end user’s email box is full and hence cannot receive the email or the server is temporary.
- Sent: The email has been successfully delivered to the end user.
- Open: Email is opened by the end user.
- Click: Email is clicked by the end user.
- Invalid: Email address is syntactically incorrect.
[What does the email status "Processed" mean?](https://emaildocs.netcorecloud.com
[Pro Tips on removing the "Unsubscribe" link from an email.](https://emaildocs.netcorecloud.com
[What is customize unsubscribe page/link and why it is important?](https://emaildocs.netcorecloud.com
Updated almost 2 years ago