In order to retrieve your SMTP password, you can follow below given steps,
- Login to your Netcore Email API account.
- Go to settings => Integrations
- Click on "Show" button as shown in the above image to view your current SMTP password.
- The panel would prompt you to enter your panel login password as a part of security confirmation.
- enter your login password to view the SMTP password for your Netcore Email API account.
- Alternatively, you can also change your smtp password by clicking on "Change Password" link next to "Show" button.
- Note: The reset password link would be shared on email on your registered email address.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?