Don’t panic! A rejected sender domain means that there are a few matters we need to clear up before approving your sender domain.
We send a message to your registered email address containing information that explains why your sender domain was not approved. Here are a few common reasons for rejection:
- Domain doesn’t have a website representing its core business area.
- Insufficient/Dummy content – If there isn’t a live website or a splash page, or there is very minimal content on your website, then it makes it difficult for us to ascertain what kinds of email you’ll be sending and to whom.
- Domain is getting redirected to some other website which is not associated with the same owner.
- The content of the website seems to be phishing.
- The content belongs to a business which is under our blacklisted list.
- There is no subscription/signup form on your website, or if it’s there, then it’s not functioning.
Updated over 4 years ago